Are you looking to drive more traffic to your website and promote your products or services? Tune in now to learn the insider secrets to successful solo ad campaigns and take your online marketing to the next level. Don’t miss out on this valuable opportunity to enhance your skills and achieve your business goals. So, what are you waiting for? Hit the play button and let’s get started!
[00:00] The episode explores the mechanics behind solo ads, how they work, how the campaign is set up, how to prepare, and what to look for when starting your first solo ads campaign in order to set yourself up for success, and more.
[00:44] Do you like Igor’s AI-generated voice?
- Leave your feedback at igor.top/voice.
[01:52] Don’t go looking for traffic:
- Before you go looking for traffic, make sure you understand where you’re going by knowing what you are promoting.
- If you do not have something to promote, something to sell something to the market, don’t go looking for traffic. You’ll just be wasting your time.
- Once you have something to promote, the other thing that you’re doing now is you’re reaching out and you are looking for email lists that fit your niche.
[03:37] Importance of targeting your email list:
- What could be better than a person who subscribes to email lists as a customer, only a person who subscribes to a really targeted email list about the very thing that you’re selling, and a person who’s also investing time, effort and energy, and hopefully money into learning and improving themselves in that particular area?
- An educated email subscriber is worth more money to you than a non-educated email subscriber.
[05:11] Your biggest asset:
- Most of these list owners are very protective of their biggest asset, their list, and they will not just let anyone come in and run the ads.
- Even though mailing your promotion has no risk for them whatsoever, because all they’re doing is just blessing out and getting paid upfront for the fee.
[08:20] What will your ad look like?
- It will really depend on the person who’s running the ad.
- Some of them will be very protective of the voice that they use with their list and on the other hand, some of them will be lazy and they’ll say, just give me, give me an email to send out and I’ll send it and they’ll send it.
[09:16] Best practices for email swiping:
- Whether you should be able to see the swipe well, naturally, you’d want to take a look, and I don’t think you get to have a say in it, but you definitely wanna take a look at it just to make sure it’s congruent and maybe point out if it’s not most, most solid providers should be able to show you the email swipe.
- To give you the general rules of thumb, the things that matter in your email, and remember with the solid email, it will be going out from the person who owns the list.
- The swipe needs to address a pain point. The problem that they think about all day long.
- Find that one problem. And then what you wanna do is you, you want to almost twist a knife. So describe to them how they feel.
- Don’t expect it to do all this selling for you. Your website needs to be the one carrying the load.
[011:30] Igor’s book on email marketing:
- Visit www.igorsbook.com to learn more.